The Pasco Sheriff’s Office Charities is a registered nonprofit organization that strives to raise support for great causes in Pasco County.
Our aim is to provide assistance to noble causes such as:
- The Pasco Police Athletic League, which is compromised of teams throughout Pasco County involving children from ages 5-13 for football and cheerleading.
- The Pasco Sheriff’s Office K9 Unit, which assists in feeding the four legged officers and help to cover the K9 medical bills.
- The Pace Center for Girls, where girls can complete middle school work, earn high school credits, or retake courses to earn grade forgiveness and improve their GPA.
- The Pasco Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post 916.
- The Angelus, which now has five group homes that provide a life of love and learning to residents who are unable to care for themselves.
There are many great ways the Pasco Sheriff’s Charities is reaching out to help those in our community, and the possibilities are endless!
The Pasco Sheriff’s Charities, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable, nonprofit organization, #20-1395653
“A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 800-435-7352 within the State. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.” Registration #CH19578