The Pasco Sheriff’s Charities is a registered nonprofit organization that strives to raise support for great causes in Pasco County.
Our aim is to provide assistance to noble causes such as:
- The Youth Outdoor and Environmental Program, where children are given the opportunity to participate in some of the many outdoor activities that Florida has to offer while learning about how to preserve and protect our wonderful resources.
- The Family Support Network
- The Pasco Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post #916
- The Pasco Sheriff’s Office K-9 Unit, which assists in feeding the four legged officers and help cover the K-9 medical bills.
- The Pace Center for Girls, where girls can complete middle school work, earn high school credits, or retake courses to earn grade forgiveness and improve their GPA.
The Angelus, which now has five group homes that provide a life of love and learning to residents who are unable to care for themselves.
- The Sunrise Domestic Violence Center
There are many ways the Pasco Sheriff’s Charities is reaching out to help those in our community, and the possibilities are endless!The Pasco Sheriff’s Charities, Inc. is a 501©3 charitable, nonprofit organization, #20-1395653
“A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 800-435-7352 within the State. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.” Registration #CH19578